Wednesday, May 11, 2005
Saturday, May 07, 2005
Friday, May 06, 2005
"...after that we're heading to the top of some building for a party... Just a note to anyone who wants to do this in the future, follow those damn instructions."
"...I'm going to try to complete this without killing myself or anyone else... this isn't really any different than a sixth-grade birthday party..."
"I've left the promised land behind and I'm rolling on, jeez, I can feel my inner Kerouac coming out... Best of all, unlike a minivan, you get to keep your self-respect."
Wednesday, May 04, 2005
Bob Cox and Bill Hobbs
Wednesday, April 27, 2005
How To Do This (And Everyone Should)
- Call 1 (661) 716-BLOG. If you hate spelling out numbers, call 1 (661) 716-2564
- The official instructions say to listen very carefully to the voice prompts. Do.
- Enter the number (615) NAS HVIL. And, see above, (615) 627 4845.
- Enter the pin, which is 1111. That's so no one forgets it.
- You're on. Tell us about your time in Nashville. People you met, impressions you had. Beers you drank. Music you heard. Far be it from me to tell you what to do, but I suggest you keep your posts short and frequent. Try holding out your cellphone to a stranger.
- Grab the podcast. The feed is here: . Do not be afraid of the word "podcast," it's all explained here.